Student and parents or guardians have read the literature about making their home a Safe Home. The student has read the “Drug Free/Violence Free Pledge” and pledge:
- not to possess or use alcohol, tobacco, marijuana or other drugs or use violence.
- to encourage friends not to use alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, other drugs or violence.
Parents have read and agree to provide a safe home for all students:
- I/We will actively supervise all gatherings or parties of youth in our home and on our premises.
- I/We will not allow the possession or use of alcohol, tobacco, or marijuana, other drugs or violence by youth in our
home or on our premises.
- I/We will set expectations for my/our children by knowing where they are going, whom they are with, what their plans
are, and when they are to return home.